Originally Posted by BensonHURST
Sammy's deal was that he wouldn't testify against anyone in his old crew.

And an off the books deal with Gotti Sr, son for a son.

If Gravano left Gotti Jr out of everything
Which he did

Gotti Sr. would not come after Gravano's son.

The last hit Sr. ordered I forget the name in the parking garage the work was done by Jr's crew, he was capo at the time Gravano totally left Jr out of the plot

They both honored the deal.

Which he did

The last hit Sr. ordered I forget the name in the parking garage the work was done by Jr's crew, he was capo at the time Gravano totally left Jr out of the plot

Which he did

U mean Louie Dibono? Yeh Gravanno implicated I think Bobby Borriello and Charles but left out Jr Gotti

Although this wasn’t the last hit Gotti ordered, I think it was Fred Weiss some contractor out in Jersey. Initially Joe Watts handled it but it ended up being passed to the Jersey crew

As for the deal, son for a son, yes I’ve read that yrs ago too.

I must say, for a rat, Gravano at lease had some loyalty left. ie when Gravano reaches out to Fat Dom, and they spoke on the phone

Sammy was trying to get fat Dom to come out and help him (down in Az), then Sammy mentioned how ‘guys I liked, I just told Feds I don’t know anything about him’

He was also advising Fat Dom to stick the feds with the tab.... think they needed dental work