Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa
Looks like the Ciminelli connection to organised crime figures is right there in your post, Nickle.

That is a wild accuasation. There is just circumstantial evidence that we are drawing an inference from. There is no factual evidence in this article that this “upstanding” prominent business was “mobbed up” as you put it. The article only said he is a supporter of the duely elected leadership of 210. How dare we jump to conclusions.

Further, there is no evidence to support the accusation that he is mobbed in the 210 RICO from ‘91 that sues the trustees for improper use of pension funds. Court documents never make an allegation that he is connected to organized crime... They just say there are known members of 210 that are.

As far as we know Ciminelli is just a legitimate trustee caught up in forces beyond his control. In a previous post you even agreed that there is no factual evidence to indicate he wasn’t a legitimate trustee.

You see, there seems to be a double standard as to what can be inferred about the Buffalo family. I hear from a funeral director that I trust that Butch BiFulco was at Nicoletti’s funeral and many people US & Canadian are there showing him a great deal of respect as he stands with family at cemetery. This doesn’t prove anything, but in my book lends credibility to the unsubstantiated report he is head of what is left of Buffalo Crime Family. Throw in Otremens operation and the academic article that mentions the “Todaro Crime Family Syndicate” and the fact that there is a 1 prominent FBI informant from the ‘90’s on a mob related Facebook group saying the family is active, not connected to the Bonanno’s (as some are inferring on other forums) and involved with healthcare fraud with other LCN families, then I believe it is reasonable to infer Buffalo is small but organized and active, just as you inferred Ciminelli was mobbed up, even though there is no factual evidence that he was.

Last edited by NickleCity; 07/15/18 12:07 AM.