Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto

40 sounds closer to the truth, but you said mid 40s originally. I named 18 guys. That's not a handful and most of those guys were made when they were in their 30s. That's not to say I know exactly when each guy was made, but I am aware of the time when they were first brought to our attention as members and other information we have since learned about them. We know Zummo for example was conducting his own ceremonies in 2015. At that time he was 42. It's not that hard to put two and two together. It is however harder to find guys who were in their mid 40s or older when they got inducted. One guy I am forgetting is Anthony Calabrese, a powerhouse in Brooklyn and SI. At 41, he was already acting for Louie HaHa (when Vinny TV stepped up).

I gotcha Ralphie. The average was, like I said, compiled for all known ceremonies so maybe as more information comes out, we'll see that they are inducting younger and younger guys. That seems to be the case nowadays with recently made guys including, as you said, Nicholas Festa, Vito Pipitone, Steven DeSimone, etc.