Originally Posted by BlackFamily
Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
Originally Posted by BlackFamily
Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
Not too sure about North America, but Ndrangheta's stakes in the European cocaine market are enormous. I'm willing to bet other major cocaine trafficking groups in the EU right now - British, Irish, Dutch, North Africans, Albanians, Serbs, Turks or even Antilleans - sooner or later get to deal with them.
They have a terrifying reputation. I don't know when, why or even how they got this reputation, but just a mere mention of their presence in some circles is enough to create a climate of fear.

LoL at climate of fear.

Yeah, of course, according to you the Nigerians run the entire world.
You're from Mississippi, what do you know about how things are done in Europe?

I remember you as a cool down to earth guy some time ago. Lately you're acting like a bit of a prick. No need for this.

Things are different in Europe. I know that for a fact. I'm not trying to be a prick just pointing out that it's cliche per say. Plus the same ole posters have rather blogged the forum down.

There's a myriad of groups active in the European cocaine trade, but the Ndrangheta cells are incredibly entrenched. Hype? Of course, every reasonably "new" organized crime kid on the block is going to be used as a cash cow for the media, but their power is undeniable. Several European posters live in certain communities. We know about stuff happening close to home, including things that aren't written about in the worldwide media. What do I "really" know about the state of the Mob in NYC? What do I "really" know about street gangs in Chicago? Zero zilch nada. Because it isn't close to home for me. Some parts of Europe on the other hand are. There are places where I go and where I've been, where I got relatives and where friends of mine got relatives.