Originally Posted by Barracuda
The "clubhouse" they are talking about is a mummers club (which I won't throw the name out there) I think they're reaching with that. Any mummers club has people from the club hanging out there all the time from all walks of life. I've gone up with a club with a convicted drug dealer and Philadelphia cop walking side by side not a care in the world. Don't think these guys would jeopardize a neighborhood tradition to use it as a clubhouse but who knows. (PS only locals may understand what I mean by this or what a mummer is for that matter.)

Isn't the one where some of the Ferko play at, or am I thinking of a different one? Mummers come from all parts of society I thought, blue collar, white collar, law, criminals, ect. Anastasia paints it with BS. I only been to one parade and that was back in the 90's, and the people I was staying with allowed people of the parade to come in for food and beer. I still remember there was a city council member, captain of the police, a priest, a rabbi, a VP of a company, some union guys, and a known local booking there at the same time.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green