Meyer, Jimmy leaves himself exposed more often then he should, so I don't think he is the Capo, but a highly trusted member of the crew, acts more like a right hand man, than a Capo. That is my opinion.

Nicky, The Russo's have been taking guys off the self from the third Colombo war. They have been grabbing guys from the Colombo brothers crew since Anthony Colombo passed away last year. Juniors crew supervises them, and that is why I call them the Persico crew. Andy Russo and Jerry Clamenza uncle Jack had some talks, and since then I believe Green Eyes has come back into the folds, but I don't think Chris Colombo has come back as he is still in Orange County New York. The Aloi crew took many hits and the Colombo brothers moved into areas to take over as there really wasnt anyone saying overwise as they were not stepping on anyone's toes. They were shelved and did not give up the gangster life style.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green