Originally Posted by Japseye1
Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa
Originally Posted by Japseye1
What bothers me the most is the fact they are still recruiting, proposing and making guys. The ranks are all the same etc . If they restructured it would help alot

How would "restructuring" - as you put it - help in a significant way?

Compare what law enforcement already know to what they won't know. If they reshuffled the administration and captains, territory, ranks and of course the rules then it would help. Keep in the mind the idea of a "secret society" which is the basis of reconstructing

I don't really get what you mean. Reshuffle the administration in capos as in bump down, for example, Barney Bellomo and put in someone else? And bump down captains and replace them with someone else from their crew? I don't know what that would achieve? Wherever the feds are getting their intel from (paid informers, wiretaps, etc.) they'd soon catch up and the mob would be right back to where they started, except now they would have a bunch of former admin members and capos that are pissed because they were bumped down for absolutely no reason.

And what do you mean by reshuffle the rules? It just seems you're being very vague offering all these tips and tricks to an organization that has dominated the New York Metro and elsewhere for 100 years. And how would even go about reshuffling 'territory,' as you put it? Relocate all the Queens guys to Jersey?

Last edited by NickyfromTampa; 07/06/18 06:35 AM.