Originally Posted by Toodoped
Hey buddy whats up?!

I agree with you fuck that i dint care of you're Greek or Macedonian or Albanian since I divide the people only on good and bad and your obviously a good guy. As for the prisons, theres no nationality in there since everyone is on the same level if you know what Imsaying?! lol Especially the Greek prisons which are probably the hardest and most brutal of all prisons on the Balkans....except for the Turkish ones obviously lol

Btw last night I finished my dinner with more than few shots of Metaxa (my current favorite drink) but I couldnt remember if it was 9 or 12 star

Tonight Im going to listen to your advice and take a bottle of Tsipouro...and well see what happens lol I hope there will be enough alc in my blodd so the mosquitoes can leave me alone lol

And I also might take a trip to Pelopones......say, are there any cops on the roads during night time since I think I have to drive for about 500 km or something like that

Metaxa? I can't even stand the smell of it. I drank 500ml of Metaxa when I was 17 (in 30 minutes) and I only drink now at funerals.

Trust me, Tsilili tsipouro.

In the Peloponese we don't have many police patrols on the highway. Outside Tripoli they do radar (but the speed limit is 130 and if you go 140 they won't bother you). In the deep south, police don't do radar. If you ever get the chance visit Lakonia. The best part of Greece. Craziest ppl, but you'll have a real good time here.