Originally Posted by spartan
Originally Posted by Toodoped
Originally Posted by spartan
Originally Posted by Toodoped
I really cant believe that this happened since Europe already has a lot of experience with helicopter getaways from prison since the 1970s and they managed to build a system with radars, snipers and stuff and theres no chance for any kind of flying vehicle to get even near the place. I believe that there must've been some kind of corruption involved, obviously because of my previous statement

Thanks for the news Hollander

I agree with you. Like I said we've had helicopter break outs in Greece, but they set up a system where it's impossible now. I also suspect corruption in this situation in France.

Greece has a lot of corruption, same as any other state on the Balkans but still they managed to form good protection obviously because the country belongs to the European union. See if thats the same case with Macedonia, Serbia or Croatia for that matter?! I mean they let people in and out of jail like in the supermarkets.

Btw, at moment Im in the small town of Gerakini, enjoying an ouzo lol

Greece is no more corrupt than the rest of the EU. Trust me, the Greek police are not corrupt at all. I dare anyone to try and bribe a Greek police officer, especially a young one. Police in Bulgaria or Romania are NOTHING like the Greek police. NOTHING.

Gerakini? Halkidiki? Enjoy your time here. Instead of ouzo drink tsipouro... much smoother!

Btw, Macedonia is Greece. Just saying.

You obviously got it wrong since thats another whole country with a different culture and talk and everything, nothing like yours and as a matter of fact I met more than a dozen of Greeks in Thesaloniki or Kalieta for example who also talked cyrillic meaning real Macedonian nothing like in Athens or even southern of that. But hey thats your current and future political opinion which has nothing to do with this thread. Btw thanks for advice but fuck both drinks since I only drink whiskey and thats what Im about to get lol cheers and have a nic evening

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good