Going to respond to several people in this thread;

@Stubbs; I know Danny Marino; and Gotti were not friendly with eachother; but did Gotti ever figure out Danny Marino was part of a plot to end his life? If he did know; Why didn't he get rid of Marino? I also have heard chatter on here; Gaggi was out on the streets while Gotti was boss for a few month's. I know they didn't like eachother;

@Sal Bronte; You are right; I believe. Paul and Gaggi were friendly, but not on good terms in the ear;y 80's due to Roy Demeo. I believe Roy was only kept alive because of Nino's relationship to Castellano. Gotti and Demeo would have been dead in the 70's if it wasn't for Mr.Neil and Nino Gaggi. They better be glad they had mentors up their in the heiarchy.

@ItalianIrishMix; I honestly don't think Paul had anyone to get rid of the Gotti crew once Neil died. By that time; Roy was dead and Gaggi was either in prison; or had a weakend crew..... Failla' Arcuri; Bilotti; Marino; Armone didn't have the guts to get rid of Gotti? I'm kind of surprised most of the old timers went with the Castellano plot.

@ToughTony; Do you think Castellano was afraid of Neil? Castellano had several crews out there to off-set Neil's faction; He just wasn't smart enough or close enough to the streets to use them. By the way; Once Neil died; Who do you think should have been Castellano's underboss? Failla? Gaggi? T. Gambino?

Last edited by Zavattoni; 07/01/18 09:24 PM.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.