After Paul was murdered in cold-blood along with Tommy Bilotti in 85'. Who were the capo's that were still loyal to Castellano? I'm pretty sure you had some that were neutral, Those who hated Castellano; and then those that went along with the killing; but resented it secretly. I'm surprised that Joe Armone; James Failla (Old timers) and then Frank DeCicco would go along with killing a guy that some of their success went too. John Gotti was hated; Neil protected him; I'm pretty sure Gotti would have been dead in the 70's-Early 80's if it wasn't for that relationship.

Also would like more information on Nino Gaggi; He wasn't on the streets long while Gotti was Boss; but I believe he did roam around for for a little while; Think Gaggi; and Roy would have plotted his murder if they both were on the streets after the Castellano hit?

Last edited by Zavattoni; 07/01/18 04:19 PM.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.