In regard to the story about Harry confronting Nick :

Even though I'm not from that area, I knew a guy who was and knew Harry pretty well. He told me a similar story only that it was either some girlfriend of Nick's house or another friend's place that Nick used to use occasionally for liaisons with one of his mistresses. Harry supposedly told Nick something to the effect of that he was sick of him sending people after him and to come on outside so they could settle it !!!

From what the guy told me about Harry, I'd be really surprised if he went over to Nick's place on North Georgia due to Nick's family living there. Harry didn't operate like that, unlike Nick's guys who killed two different Riccobene faction members in front of their own mothers, including of course Harry's own half-brother. The guy spoke very highly of Harry the few times he talked to me about him he said that Harry was very smart, had a lot of balls, and was very well-liked by his crew and virtually everybody he ever did business with.

I, of course don't know for certain if the story is true, but figured since it was mentioned on here and Serp said he'd also heard something about it, that I'd add my "two cents".

"A mook---what's a mook ?" Johnny Boy Civello