I really don't know I'm from Ct I'm 36 and used to go to Washington heights back in 04 to 07 get weight... prices were way different then much cheaper used to go to the Dominicans and I know back then at least DDP was huge especially in the heights as it's mainly Dominican but back then It was about money I didn't care who was affiliated with who didn't pay attention but being that I heard and knew DDP was big back then says something ....i didn't know about the trinitarios back then but that doesn't mean they weren't heavy out there also .....the guy i dealt with was paid in full he coulda easily been down with one of those gangs and I wouldn't know but he definetely wasn't hanging around anyone that looked like the clowns in those pictures but anybody that's been to the Bronx or the heights knows that even your average Dominican street guy got access to bricks like nothing back then It was so easy to get top of line product for cheap cheap so Trinis or DDP it's hard to say cause alotta Dominicans are getting alot of money in the city I wouldn't know who moves more but I do know if you go to the city to score big you go to wash. Heights or the Bronx and see the Dominicans or you go to Jackson heights and see the colombians those 2 groups at least then and I'm sure now are still the major players in the city