He came to a church near where I live in uk last year. Was busy and missed it though. It’s all BS I reckon but he’s been doing it so long he probably believes it lol.

Got his autobiography the main one and it feels like he leaves a lot of mob stuff out. I like the way that when he was inside loads of random Mexicans kept coming up to him asking how to get made haha. He clearly kept a huge amount of dough look at his mansion in LA or wherever it is. You don’t get that from church touring.

He did flip though just not on LCN. All this about he begged for his life is BS. He flipped, served the usual 5 years or something and moved far away from NY. This was 90s and weren’t worth JR even trying to whack him. And he didn’t flip on LCN why would they care at the end of the day.

In terms of hits from what I’ve read he was involved in that champagne guys hit. They blamed him for Franzese sister overdosing as he was seeing her at the time on the side. Bad move to do that clearly what was he thinking. Mike wasn’t on the heavy side though and was a yuppie movie producer gas scam earner type. His dad done enough work for him to ride the wave