Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
I was reading Blood and Honor and I was struck by how dispassionately Caramandi talked about driving a pharmacist he targeted with a con to suicide.

That shit is just as twisted as putting a knife in somebody.

I found that book way too dense with information so I gave up after twenty or so pages.

Moe..my friend that lives where my parents were born.....THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT....Crows book is one of the best written memoirs of true crime..how in God's name could u not finish a treasure ??...FINISH IT please!! & u call ur self an aficiando?? The Crow is a good story ..Blood & Honor should b made into a movie..I'm sure many would agree..don't tell me ur goin' soft on me , cuz ,& I don't care if u r battin' 4 the other team ( it's been obvious to all the board members) but u MUST finish that book..it's not twisted , it's truth..Crow tells it like it was..1 of my top 3 books ever...out of hundreds ..& I will go so far as 2 say as a former "know some dudes" back in the day, he does not bullshit..he has no reason too...he now wishes things were backward,,meaning ,if it was not 4 Scarfo's treachery ,,he still wishes 2 b in the life ..he was a good soldier, albeit sometimes stupid,but would have remained loyal...& the consummate conman..now , in rural T.N...he is lonely, old, & hopeless w/little income & no piece of ass even though he proclaimes 2 still desire young & pretty things...but he did find an angel 4 his shoulder in a trailer park back in 2003..dont know if their still 2 gether.Poor Crow ..He was a cool dude .

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...