Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
Funny how “young turk” skinny joey is now old
School haha. Approaching 60s with heart issues, served a load of time, been boss for decades, been thru wars and a load of murder attempts. Respected by all families including west side clearly as we see from his latest case. Feds been trying for years and he has avoided getting life miraculously. Still a degen gambler also. When is a movie being made about this guy?! Starting from the first robbery bid. He must be a living legend in mob circles to those guys. Rats like Leonetti insult him in their bios but it screams jealousy to me as he has lived the life as Much as anyone and has clearly had a lot of fun too amongst it all

The guy has nine lives and has stood up !!! But even though most of these guys are killers and thieves the ones with any class or any morals or respect for there life did not hurt woman and children directly I would not put him up on any pedestal until you see what he did to regular folks and I don’t mean rackets or a result of a mob hit he does not belong with the guys that played by the rules for most part.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."