Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
Serp been meaning to ask you - did you know joe Salerno? And has he been back since both scarfos are gone?

He was not a friend or one of us in the neighborhood but he did come around (loved to run his mouth)but was not looking for friends he was looking for the life and he found it,and I think he even had a side apartment in AC he lived over the bridge in Brig.

From that time till they got taken down was a very very busy time for all of us legitimate or not money was flowing and people were coming to Ducktown the lower guys from the families and associates were rolling in it was a revolving door and just a money machine back then.

When made guys would come around we would not usually be involved they would go do what they were going to do the only times for most part that regular guys were with them was in a the neighborhood social club or pool hall or bars.

When a made guy is with his regular or neighborhood friends the dynamic wouldchange if another made guycame into where ever we were unless it was say the five or so that lived on the street it was the way it was.

You know just like in your life I did not hear a lot when it was happening if I was busy or with a new girl jodsite whatever there were times that the guys on the street would not see each other for weeks and weeks and the made guys even less unless like I say you were looking to get in . Nobody but them had time to hang “ well of course the Feds did !!!

Last edited by Serpiente; 06/27/18 06:33 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."