Originally Posted by dixiemafia
Good to be back but I'm only in here just to prove the Harley Davidson story wrong. I knew he would try and use it against Trump when this was a decision that was made a LONG time ago!

Harley announced wayyyyyyy back in 2015 that their Kansas City plant would be shut down and the one in Thailand would open after. Funny they were not whining back then, but now it's Trump's fault. Just another company blaming Trump when he has nothing to do with the issue at hand. I guess H-D just knew Trump would get elected and put a tariff on steel aluminum

I'm done talking politics because he will never admit he's wrong, and the fact he just argues in circles. If you'll notice he will skip your questions when he's proved wrong like with the kid story. When you asked him about where was the outcry when Clinton started the rule he goes mute.

Harley-Davidson has identified the tariffs as the reason for this outsourcing. Specifically. This was in their public statement to the media today. I posted the exact quote above.

Are you suggesting that Harley-Davidson, the company, is lying?

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea