Originally Posted by JCrusher
Originally Posted by RollinBones
Originally Posted by JCrusher
Originally Posted by RollinBones
@ Ciment
Sorry to hear you can’t respect me, but that’s your right. I found her maneuver to be classless and purposefully incendiary especially in light of current events but that’s just my opinion. The media does bring her son into things which is reprehensible but it’s also not something new, so the timing of this wardrobe choice seems intentionally divisive.

You posted an article from Breitbart that commented on “fake news”, I can’t help that I found that hilarious since Breitbart is itself a fake news agency. I didn’t know I was required to list all the media groups that are or are not biased.

look i try to be fair. Should she have done it? Probably not BUT her son Barron who is just a child has been insulted so many times from the left media and celebrities. So its tough to blame the woman for wanting to say "fuck you" one time to them.

I agree, especially in spirit. However the execution there felt manufactured to cause division. She could have communicated her point a million different ways at a million different times so it’s just hard to believe there weren’t other motives in play.

either way i think she deserves a break. 99.9 percent of the time its the left saying disgusting lies and nobody gets mad at them yet one time she fires back she is "classless". Not exactly fair is it

Not at all, but unfortunately this is something every First Family goes through. People did the same to Michelle Obama, the Bush daughters, etc. My opinion is that her method of retort was at most classless and at the very least painfully tone deaf. A clear statement straight from her would be far more powerful and more importantly not leave her intentions up for debate.

Last edited by RollinBones; 06/22/18 05:59 PM.