Originally Posted by RollinBones
Originally Posted by Ciment
Originally Posted by RollinBones
Originally Posted by Ciment
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/06/21/photos/

PHOTOS: Melania Trump Trolls ‘Fake News Media,’ Rocks ‘I Really Don’t Care, Do U?’ Parka Back to White House

This is just incendiary and classless to be honest. I don't have much of an opinion on Melania because there is really not much to have an opinion about, but IMO there is no way to justify this as anything except classless.

Also I have to laugh at Breitbart calling anything fake news, when they're easily one of the most biased websites out there and have been proven to publish falsehoods numerous times. My personal rule of thumb is not to trust any news source that leans too far left or right, and never take any single source as gospel.

I suggest you take off your blinders and look in your own backyard. CNN biased, NBC biased, New York times biased, ABC biased
They had to correct their falsehoods many times.
I do not believe you anymore when you say that you do not trust a news source that leans too far left or right. From past conversations you start off pretending that your centre and you somehow shift to the left when you do not get your way. Why don't you come out of the closet and say what you really are ?
So laugh all you want. I Really Don't Care, Do U ?

Where did I say that those media outfits are not biased? I only pointed out that Breitbart is extremely biased, a total echo chamber. I didn't mention any sources I thought were unbiased so I'm not sure what CNN or ABC has to do with anything. I just call bullshit where I see it and there is plenty of it from this administration. Before you respond, I know there was plenty of bullshit from the last administration as well, that doesn't mean it makes the current admin's bullshit acceptable.

I consider myself a centrist, sorry if I don't fit your definition of one, but you're obviously very far-right so maybe that makes me come off more left-leaning than I am from your perspective. Not sure what you mean about "getting my way" either? I don't think anyone "gets their way" in an online political discussion. You can only present your thoughts, which is what I do, backed up with facts. Please show me where I ever shifted my position "further left" on anything from where it started.

Honestly, consider that you might be the one with blinders on. You unquestionably accept and defend everything from this administration, just like the left did with Obama, as if admitting that Trump is not perfect will stain you personally. You are more similar to the people you seem to hate than you think you are.

Anyone that engages in calling a women classless for defending her son , I have no respect. You say you don't have an opinion about her but yet you call her classless. Of all the important things to talk about you chose Melania because she wore a jacket with writing on it.
If you were sincere why did you say from the very beginning that most medias are biased. I had to call you out on it.
Trump is far from perfect but he is far better than the past three presidents. He is for the common man, created jobs,lowers taxes, defends Vet's right to proper healthcare and wants people to prosper. If that is your definition of far right then yes that makes me far right and proud to be one.