Originally Posted by RollinBones
Originally Posted by Ciment
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/06/21/photos/

PHOTOS: Melania Trump Trolls ‘Fake News Media,’ Rocks ‘I Really Don’t Care, Do U?’ Parka Back to White House

This is just incendiary and classless to be honest. I don't have much of an opinion on Melania because there is really not much to have an opinion about, but IMO there is no way to justify this as anything except classless.

Also I have to laugh at Breitbart calling anything fake news, when they're easily one of the most biased websites out there and have been proven to publish falsehoods numerous times. My personal rule of thumb is not to trust any news source that leans too far left or right, and never take any single source as gospel.

I suggest you take off your blinders and look in your own backyard. CNN biased, NBC biased, New York times biased, ABC biased
They had to correct their falsehoods many times.
I do not believe you anymore when you say that you do not trust a news source that leans too far left or right. From past conversations you start off pretending that your centre and you somehow shift to the left when you do not get your way. Why don't you come out of the closet and say what you really are ?
So laugh all you want. I Really Don't Care, Do U ?