Originally Posted by Scorsese
Originally Posted by GerryLang
Originally Posted by Scorsese
The hilarious thing about these people calling themselves nazis and aryans is that they probably all would have been sent to camps in hitlers ideal world. It was very much a germanic thing he idealised more than being white. He and his inner circle were basically a bunch of looney toons that believed in conspiracy theories and believed they were descendants of the lost city of atlantis. They even went as far as to try and manufacture their own made up history of ancient germans by sending out expeditions to find artifacts like the holy grail etc. It would be funny if it wasnt for the fact that it ended up with them killing the disabled, jews and basically anyone they werent willing to stretch the ever fluctuating definitions of being aryan for.

Italy was an Allie of Hitler.

I wasnt disputing that. I was saying the whole concept of nazism and the aryanism is based on horseshit. I think unless im mistaken hitler conveniently believed that northern italians were aryan and that southern italians werent.

You made the claim they would have been sent to ”camps.” I really don't care about Nazism or Aryanism, but the truth. There were even half blacks in Nazi Germany who weren't put in camps. Germany was also allies with the Japanese, the Slavic Ukranians and Croatians, etc. The Nazis did horrible things, but to claim they were throwing everyone who wasn't an "Aryan" into camps is a lie.