I stick to my opinion that the whole Satudarah hype is way overblown. At one point in the Netherlands they did hold some power, but that was more because of the fact that one of their side chapters - aptly named "Trailer Trash" - had a huge following among "woonwagenbewoners" and dodgy car dealers in Brabant, Limburg, South Holland, Drenthe... (as said before, all kind of breeding grounds for homegrown OC). That was actually kinda short lived though and I don't think that chapter is all that active anymore after they split off from Satudarah. Individuals who were associated with the Trailer Trash chapters have later on been implicated in large scale international drug trafficking reports.

Of course there are members capable of violence and crime, but as far as the club being a criminal powerhouse? I doubt it.
Even the Dutch Hells Angels in their heydays were mostly considered an organized crime syndicate just for the fact that a ton of upper echelon criminals - who mostly were just hangarounds, associates or prospects - associated themselves with the club. Klepper for instance was a HA prospect and other big time gangsters like Mieremet, Holleeder...or later on Danny K...all frequently hung around those parts as well.