Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke

Israeli crime groups are really powerful. Even though they are mostly known for drug trafficking, they are active in about every aspect of organized crime including weapon trafficking, fraud, armed robberies, human trafficking. Israeli crime groups largely come from a couple of different backgrounds: mostly Moroccan Jewish, Russian/Ukrainian Jewish and Georgian Jewish immigrants to Israel. The Abergil family was of Moroccan Jewish origins, as was the Alperon family ( even though they were born in and migrated from Egypt). Russian Jews are also largely involved in organized crime in Israel, as are Georgian Jews. In Belgium we had the infamous Georgian Jewish Melikhov clan.

I have always been interested in any organized crime group, not just the Italians. Israeli organized crime is pretty well-known so I was interested in researching more about them. I'm not saying some people are more criminal than others, but a high percentage of the Israeli crime organizations are in fact of Moroccan Jewish or Soviet Jewish origin ( even though they are more likely to be described as part of the 'Russian mafia'). In Antwerp years ago there were a lot of Georgian Jewish criminal organizations. They were seen as part of the Russo-Israeli groups. They were nothing to be messed with.

Thats had to do with the dynamic inside isreal. So Mizrahi Jews are on the lowest social level.
If you look at history you will found Ashkenazi groups. Frankfurt, Germany had such large European Jews OC Network. It's hard to get info but some names are Hersch and Chaim Beker some time Josef Buchmann (real estate King) was linked with this group.