And I still await an explanation for Oak attributing to me comments about Italian people that I don't recall making.

Plenty of Italians here. They never cause any problems; just make an honest living. Like most blacks, and middle easterns, too. As for Italian-Americans, they helped mould America into what makes it great; so many artists who have been an enormous credit to culture and the arts.

For Gods sake, I have been the loudest critic of illegal IRISH immigrants in America or, "undocumented".

But, a lot of these asylum seekers and immigrants are not properly vetted. That's the facts. And it's reflected in the shit that's going on. And I won't pussyfoot about it.

Look at the child exploitation that's going on in India and Pakistan, in particular; rapes and abuse of children.

What rightful person wants this shit in their own backyard? A lot of these people lie about seeking asylum from some bullshit danger in their own country that doesn't exist.

It makes a mockery of people from places like Syria who do actually need, and deserve placement.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.