Gotti Sr. absolutely knew about the drugs. How his kids can believe that he had no involvement is beyond me. They lose credibility on that issue.

Jr.'s comments on the DeCicco hit and his theory do not line up with what we know now. When Casso flipped to the Feds, Casso acknowledged ordering the hit, in concert with Chin Gigante, as retribution for Big Paul and for the failed hit on Casso. Casso and Chin knew Frankie was part of the Fist that took out Big Paul, and he was going to pay for it. They chose a bomb to make Gotti and the Gambino's think it was the Sicilian zips that did it since bombs were their signature. I think Al D'Arco confirmed these facts.

All the evidence points to Favarra being sorry and respectful. He was trying to leave the area because he knew his life was in danger. The Feds warned him and he didn't leave in time. In an earlier interview, Jr said about Favara, "my Dad probably had some involvement in it. If you hurt him, he was going to hurt you back". Favara knew who Gotti was, and was not going to poke that tiger in the eye.

The funny thing about Sr telling his grandkids to stay away from baseball because of the steroids is....that Jr was a steroid junkie.

One thing I believe about Jr was leaving the life. The government pursued him for his past crimes with weak evidence. Alite was a joke. His last name most def drove the government to go at him for as long as they did. Jr. was lucky to serve with what he got. He acknowledged that on the show, and that "the life" is shit.

Lastly, Jr is smarter than his old man. He took a plea, and walked away.

Best way to catch the smart ones? Get an idiot working for them.