Should people who make blanketed statements about entire groups of people without any evidence whatsoever not be antagonized in some way?

Should no one have said anything? Would the world be an easier place if nobody ever challenged your fabrications and stereotypes?

It's my own anecdotal experience. Ireland is a small country; the size of a small American state. So the pattern quickly becomes very noticeable when, as I said, I click on news stories relating to sexual crimes and the attacker is invariably an asylum seeker/immigrant. That's not the same as saying all asylum seekers/immigrants are rapists. It's not my fault you can't comprehend simple English.

Unsubstantiated. Now you're making things up to back up other things you've made up.

Do some research of your own instead of blithely dismissing my own. The details pertaining to nationality of the attackers are almost always buried. There was one Nigerian-born footballer, Ismahil Akinade, currently playing professional football in the country who was involved in a gang attack on a girl several years ago and the facts about his participation in the crime, and the nationality of the attackers, was buried in the almost non-existent coverage of the attack. His participation in the rape would've gone under the radar were it not for the due diligence of concerned citizens.

Which proves nothing, other than that

a) it's just not being reported in the news
b) it is, but you have a short attention span
c) it is, but you're omitting it to suit your agenda

I've already explained it's my own anecdotal evidence. Foreign nationals certainly don't have a monopoly on crime in Ireland, but when it comes to sex related crimes, it's close.

You've been called out here in the past by several people for making sweeping generalizations about Italians. I suspect you're now doing the same with immigrants in Ireland.

Proof?

Whenever someone posts a link without quoting anything from it, you know it's BS.

Sure enough, this is a link to a story about one case. It doesn't prove in any way that most rapes in Ireland are committed by immigrants. You're simply making it up.

Refusing to engage with the facts, eh? I showed you a link to one well-publicized child exploitation scandal involving the ethnic community, but you have nothing to say about the relevant facts and figures.

Here's another one you refuse to engage with: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.