Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
I don't know why I'm engaging with a troll, and moron, whose only purpose on this forum is to antagonize people -

Should people who make blanketed statements about entire groups of people without any evidence whatsoever not be antagonized in some way?

Should no one have said anything? Would the world be an easier place if nobody ever challenged your fabrications and stereotypes?

The Irish media goes out of its way to not mention the nationality of these rapists,

Unsubstantiated. Now you're making things up to back up other things you've made up.

yet cursory research will invariably show the nationality of the rapists is African or Middle Eastern.

You're just using different words to state the same unfounded conclusion.

I said I can't think off the top of my head a rape involving an Irish attacker that made the news.

Which proves nothing, other than that

a) it's just not being reported in the news
b) it is, but you have a short attention span
c) it is, but you're omitting it to suit your agenda

Then again, look who I'm talking to.

You've been called out here in the past by several people for making sweeping generalizations about Italians. I suspect you're now doing the same with immigrants in Ireland.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea