Originally Posted by OakAsFan
Hate to quibble with you, Binnie, but Hillary's lead has steadily increased in the polls. She's not in trouble. She never was. This is looking to be the biggest landslide election since Reagan over Mondale.

Republican party knows Trump is crazy and that the voters made a huge mistake in the primaries. They're throwing hail marys now because it's all they have. Trump wont' even care when Hillary beats him in a landslide. He'll have a new reality tv show premiering around the time Hillary is inaugurated.

Is anyone really in love with any party's establishment? Are you referring to me here? Am I in love with the Democratic party's establishment? I'm not even sure I know who they are. Do you mean Hillary? I guess. I like her. Not sure if I'm "in love" with her. Democratic operatives? The DNC head? I'm not even sure who it is. So, can't really say I'm "in love".

Originally Posted by IvyLeague
People can say what they want about Trump but when they then turn around and vote for Hillary - who is absolutely the worse of the two -

No.

That's not true, at all, actually.

Hillary Clinton is not worse than Donald Trump, at anything.

In fact, if Hillary Clinton went into the business world, she would be more successful than Donald Trump. And she would do it without a father's rich friends to bail her out every time she goes belly up, like Donald Trump has.

Hillary Clinton is better than Donald Trump at every single thing on the planet. She's genetically better. She's cut from a better cloth. It's just one of many reasons she's destroying him in this election.