Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

Just shows the Buffalo Sicilian Connection was tied to the Buffalo Crime Family. Todaro was firmly in charge by '88. Before taking the reigns in what most believe was '84 or before. Before that, he was a high powered Capo vying for control of the family all the way back to the late 70's on. I am sure he knew what was going on. I am not sure why the Buffalo News article would suggest the operations were done without the knowledge of the family. It is evident there were other made men and associates of the Buffalo LCN that were arrested. Lots of things I just can't figure out related to some of reporting by TBN.

Buffalo has always been involved in drug trafficking... Later, during the '90's, they were bringing Cocaine in thru Las Vegas, when they were said to be the most powerful family in Vegas... I will have to find the article sometime.

Does anyone else wonder if their is a reason they are calling this The Todaro Crime Family Syndicate instead of the former Magaddino or Buffalo Crime Family? Is it just because Todaro was the last recognized boss of the family? ... Very well could be... Or is there more to what is happening?

Last edited by NickleCity; 06/15/18 03:33 PM.