Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Off the top of my head:

Your only source, after all...

Aforementioned gang rape in Kildare (non-nationals)
Two rickshaw drivers raped women in Dublin (non-nationals)
Male tried to rape a woman in toilets in McDonalds in Dublin (non-national)
Male followed foreign national off bus and raped her in her house (non-national)
Man drugged and raped two women in his flat; this happened in the county I live in (non-national)

These are examples of immigrants committing rape, not evidence that most rapes are committed by immigrants.

It would be like saying that the Republican party is the only party where people get indicted.

How do I know?

Well, off the top of my head...there's Paul Manafort....

That's how this game works...

I can't think of any rapes committed by Irish nationals thAt have been in the news here.

This is only proof that such incidents aren't being reported, whether they're happening or not. It's not proof that Irish nationals don't commit rape, which is a laughably absurd statement.

For such a small part of the population they sure do fucking seem to be responsible for most of the sexual assaults here.

Because this is what's being reported by the most notable media outlets. The media has the power to make things "seem".

But anyone could see what would happen when you look how they treat women and children in their own countries.

Fucking savages.

I know. Based off "the top of your head". Certainly not any sort of scientific data which compares and contrasts how women and children are treated in any two particular countries.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea