Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
The sad thing is I'm not making it up.

Actually, the sad thing is that you are.

Virtually every time I've read about a sexual assault in the last year or so, it's been a foreign national who committed it.

This.....this is not proof that "almost every rape in Ireland is committed by asylum seekers". That's not how any of this works.

And, what the fuck would Oak know about rape statistics in Ireland.

Better yet, what would you know? The only evidence you cite to back up your claim is that you've only read stories involving asylum seekers committing rape. There's no way for you to even prove that. Even if it were true, however, it still wouldn't prove that "almost every" rape in Ireland is committed by an asylum seeker. It would only mean that these instances are the ones being reported. Of course, you're making this up anyway, so it's a moot point.

The same thing has been happening for years in Sweden and England.

No, it hasn't. And I thought Ireland was your area of expertise. Now you know eff all about Sweden and England, too? Anyhow, your conclusions are rants and musings of an uninformed person. You're simply making up your evidence.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea