Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
Originally Posted by JCrusher
Originally Posted by pmac
i dvr last night giving it a watch now. jrs spinning the shit out of it. they couldnt tie my father to drugs but his little brother and best friend was. i could give 2shits but to act like john gotti was holy then thou and never touched drugs get the fuck out. ya he was the capo thats why he didnt touch the drugs but he knew. last thing at least theres no shit acting scenes its all stock footage or photos which is good. ya its jr sucking his dad off on a.e. but its ok get paid.

One thing is clear Gotti definetly knew about the drug dealing and profited from it which makes him responsible as the capo. Also they failed to mention that the main reason Angelo and gene had to resort to drug dealing was because Gotti pissed away the crews profits gambling

There's no question Gotti knew they were dealing...In a normal interview, after junior said his father hated drugs and had nothing to do with it, the interviewer should have asked why Gotti didn't know anything about all the people around him dealing, and why he never did anything against them after he found out !!

Very Good Point. Obviously the Gottis will always try to make their father look somewhat "noble" even though he wasn't at all. As for the drug dealing he obviously knew. Sal Ruggiero(Angelo's brother) was a well known drug dealer making a ton of money, plus Gotti top 2 soldiers in Angelo and gene were heavily involved. In fact like ive mentioned in the past a big reason why they really got into the drug business was because Gotti was a degenerate gamnler who pissed away a lot of their profits. Im not saying that was the main reason but both angelo and Gene mentioned it in wiretaps