Originally Posted by JCrusher
Originally Posted by Ciment
I would take Trump's North Korea agreement anytime over the Iran deal. Trump didn't have to pay 150 Billions and Iran deal does not stop Iran from nuclearization it encourages instead.

Bill Clinton also gave the North Koreans billions and nothing happened and yet we have to put up with the democrats bullshit that they know it all.
When in fact it has been complete failures by the democrat presidents.

There is always a double standard when it comes to Trump, but at the end Trump will prevails and stick it to the democrats like he always does.

While the democrats sleep at night Trump is awake planning his next move. This is why he is "the great one." LOL

Exactly. Those two idiots gave billions dollars to basically take it up the ass from North Korea. Thank God those days are gone

I watched Fake news CNN the other night, I like to watch sometimes at their stupidity, they were saying Trump gave away too much at the Trump/Kim summit. All I know Trump did is stop the military exercises for as long as Jong Un is cooperating and following the spirit of the agreement.These exercises are only held twice a year. He can resume them anytime.

Trump is right the real enemies is the mainstream media.