Originally Posted by Japseye1
Originally Posted by Michael_Giovanni
[quote=Japseye1]Can anyone answer this about Mike Franzese , how was he made in 75 when the books were reopened in 76? I can only assume be
I just have a hard time believing that every family waited until the books were officially open. Like Junior Soprano said "We break more rules than the Catholic Church" Now I get that is fiction but I think the point is accurate. It's an interesting debate however you view it.

I'm not sure it's a mistake because in every single testimony of his he mentions Halloween night 1975 and then there was 5 others with him.

I believe that too. There must be some families out there who dished out the odd initiation here and there, especially if good money was being brought in.

It must of being awkward saying to Don Carlo in 1975 "this is a friend of ours" about some guy who was born in late 1950s , his reply would be wtf you don't look old enough lol

A person could not be made unless the family had permission from the Commission. Otherwise he's not not a "friend of ours."