Originally Posted by JCrusher
Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
There were no expectations going into the summit. In fact, the lefties were willing it to fail, so they could boast "told you so", and forecasting dire consequences. Now that it went better than expected, they're going out of their way to discredit it as "nothing to see here".

As with most things, Trump's predecessor sat on his hands, did nothing, and let the mass murderer develop as many rockets as he pleased. Trump hasn't done that, and won't. The punishing sanctions he had imposed, have finally brought the mass murderer round to the negotiating table, begging for mercy. And Trump has said he's getting nothing of the sort without denuclearization.

Peace processes anywhere in the world, take time at the best of the times, often years of difficult negotiations. It took 3 years from the first meeting between Reagan and Gorbachev to sign their nuclear agreement. Today it took 4.5 hours, and the start of a process that, at least, has got off to a positive start, and provided something for the various parties involved to work with.

My whole thing is just be fair. I understand the left will always hate trump but st least give him credit for the things he has done which some have stated. Hell I don’t think Obama did much of anything BUT I gave him credit for Bin Laden which is probably the one good thing that happened during his presidency. Now I don’t think he deserves all the credit he got from that but since he was the president I will be fair and give him that. The left should do the same

I agree 100% !