Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Jace

No disrespect, but I think I'll take what the Feds say, and what neighbors who weren't mobbed up say, over you. You come across like you have an agenda.

Just to make it clear, even if Favara did have loud parties, unlikely as neighbors said he was an introverted person, that doesn't give the right for criminals to sadistically torture him like animals.

I've had bad things done to me in my life. I won't stab or shoot anyone over it, though.

Behaving rationally is what separates us from animals.

Great Post. I also wasn't trying to downgrade Jace's opinion at all. Im not gonna pretend I knew John Favara but from all I have read or heard he seemed like a regular decent man who was caught up in a very tragic accident against the wrong son. The ONLY people I have ever heard say anything bad about him so far is Victoria gotti sr, victoria gotti the daughter, and now Angel Gotti. Lets be honest the Gotti's don't exactly have a great track record of telling the truth. HOWEVER in this documentary Junior actually stated that he really liked the favara family and grew up hanging out with his son. Im not a fan of Junior at all but he has told the most truth over the years. I'll try to find it but there was a interview with Scott Favara(John Favara's son) and he talked about how sad it was that he didn't even have a gravestone to visit. He wasn't happy that Vicki Gotti smeared his father's name by basically calling him a monster. he also talks about how his mother really fell into poor health when her disappeared off the face of the earth. Supposedly Victoria Gotti harassed her at a supermarket in January 1981 after herhusband was already gone. They moved after that but still received death threats and even excretement on one occasion. Scott went on to be a cop.

Last edited by JCrusher; 06/13/18 04:39 PM.