I need information regarding a Buffalo soldier who was a major heroin trafficker with ties to the pizza connection.

https://www.nytimes.com/1983/09/21/nyregion/major-heroin-ring-broken-federal-officials-say.html

This heroin ring was broken up in 1983 and it was the largest heroin seizure on record up to that time. What I want to know is how a mere soldier in a small family such as Buffalo had such a big role in that operation. This was surely done off the record considering the magnitude of $ involved and maybe it could have shed some light on how weak the admin in Buffalo has been since Magadinno died. I mean, if a guy is involved in a heroin ring bringing in millions a month profit and the admin isn't getting proper tribute without repercussion.

And this is from a 1998 Buffalo news article about Andrea Aiello and his ring.

"A Buffalo drug case offers an illustration. In 1983, the FBI raided a ceramic tile store on Delaware Avenue that was a front for high-grade heroin entering the United States inside wooden pallets. The man running the operation, Andrea Aiello, had ties to the Mafia families of New York City and Sicily and chose a lengthy prison sentence over cooperation with the FBI. But what made the case even more interesting was that Aiello was operating without the permission -- without even the knowledge -- of Buffalo's Mafia bosses."

So I need a real deal Buffalo mafia expert to fill me in on Andrea Aiello. He was a mere soldier yet got caught with $60 mil of heroin. Imagine how many successful shipments he received. Even guessing on the low end of one shipment a month...even if he kicked up 5% of that a month he would have been kicking up literally multi millions a year. He probably made more by himself from his heroin ring then the rest of the Buffalo family did make combined. So does anyone have any info on Andrea (Antonio) Aiello? I know he's been deceased for quite some time but his massive heroin ring fascinates me thaf he pulled that off without admin knowing.