Pretty annoying when they change the crime families around during every game. I know they have a character based on Sammy Gravano who is mentioned in GTA 4 & 5

Originally Posted by Michael_Giovanni
Someday I just wish someone would make a real open world Cosa Nostra game based in New York in a gta style on the ps4. How fun would a game be where you could run card games, crap games, bookmaking, lonesharking, shakedowns and extortions, robberies, labor racketeering. And have the main character be charasmatic and fun, not like the mafia series where the main character seems like a reluctant mobster. That's no fun at all and defeats the whole purpose.

And instead of having missions where you kill 30 people and 20 cops in one mission, you have to plan carefully and think things through before you whack somebody.

Now that would be a fun game. A friend of mine and I have had many discussion about a real cosa nostra game and all of the possibilities for it.

Have you never played the Godfather Don's Edition? The Godfather 2nd game is alright but the story is very rushed. Alot of racketeering and extorting businesses in those games, completing favors for strangers, bribing cops, FBI and police chiefs. You can do gambling too like fighting boxers for money. Alot of cool features