Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Didn't Gravano have a massive grudge against Di Bono? Isn't that the guy he physically threatened in front of Castellano during a sit down?

I thought it was Gravano who instigated his murder.

Fiala I believe he personally pulled the trigger on. Di Bernardo murdered by Milito in Gravano's presence IIRC.

Didn't Gravano have a massive grudge against Di Bono? Isn't that the guy he physically threatened in front of Castellano during a sit down?

Fiala I believe he personally pulled the trigger on. Di Bernardo murdered by Milito in Gravano's presence IIRC.

Dibono got sent for by Gotti but for whatever reason didn’t come. Pat Conte was his captain if I recall, and manages to get hold of him. I think Pat was actually trying to save his life, cos Sammy says Pat was taking too long whacking him.

On the tapes I think it was Frankie Lo who was heard telling Gotti ‘I predict he’s gonna bring u 50’

And Gotti replied, ‘ but I ain’t gonna take it. ..... know why he’s dying, he’s gonna die because he refused to come in. He didn’t do nothin else wrong’

Then apparently Pat shows up with Louie at the Ravenite and Sammy insisted on whacking him there and then. Mentioned he’d get a gun and they’ll roll him up after

At that Gotti laughed and said relax