Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Favara was slowly tortured, killed, and his family left without a body to mourn.

He wasn't driving negligently; it was a tragic accident.

There are countless articles online that contradict what you're saying. Favara had no loud parties, he was apologetic to the Gotti family, he was going to leave the neighborhood after repeated threats, and verbal and physical harassment primarily from Victoria.

I've read a couple of articles stating that John Gotti didn't actually want Favara dead, but finally gave in due to his wife's bizarre method of mourning.

Finally, do you honestly think a middle aged family man who worked for a living (unlike the Gotti family) would have the tendency to be having parties? Or the balls? I mean his neighbors were mobsters. I doubt he was that stupid.

Even if neighbors were intimidated into falling in line with Victoria, and I can't find the evidence for that, the fear of reprisals is a strong thing.

There are lots of innocent people hurt or affected by mob violence who don't want to talk to cops out of fear.

Wrong, wrong, and more wrong. You just weighed in for the sake of it. No one knows for certain if Favara was tortured. The countless articles all come from one source, and what makes you say that people his age wouldn't have loud parties?

As for the neighbors being intimidated into falling in line, you have nothing but your imagination to back up that, along with most. anything else that you put up on here. Favara was loud, obnoxious, and disrespectful. If he had acted the way a person should act after such a tragedy he would still be alive.