Originally Posted by Gallinari
Long Live The Rooster.

@ SC, disappointed in you that you had to stoop to name calling. But youre the boss. Feel bad for you too now.

@ Loscalzo, your nonsense about Tampa still holds no weight and Ive been vindicated many times over.

All the best to Nickle, Bensonhurst, Cabrini, and Giacomo. Keep up the good posts in my absence

Welcome back, Rooster. It's strange that a man with such impressive connections to top-secret Buffalo organized crime investigations and intelligence from both sides of the law has the time and resolve to not only follow an internet poster into every thread he joins (even when they have nothing to do with your areas of interest), but also to duplicate accounts less than 24 hours after he has been banned.

It's also strange that at least three reputable, bigtime Buffalo-based OC journalists have repeatedly said the Buffalo mob is defunct, but as soon as one foreign journalist from Canada makes a vague reference that the family is rebuilding, you completely change your mind on the art of journalism. For 30 pages, the narrative from you was that all these journalists were liars with their own agendas. Now that a FOREIGN journalist hints, in only a couple of sentences out of an entire book, that the Buffalo mob was ATTEMPTING to rebuild as late as 2013, you feel as if you're vindicated?

I just don't see the logic there. Rooster likes to pick and choose which journalist to believe, even when that one foreign journalist goes against the grain of every reputable Buffalo mob journalist. It smacks of desperation. To believe that NickleCity's book quote is accurate, you can't go around preaching that journalists are liars and shills. It's pathetic, and there is no way this conversation will go anywhere.

Other posters obviously can see this too. When I discuss with NickleCity, he listens to my argument, and I listen to his. It's a good back-and-forth discussion. I hear his points. He hears mine.
But when somebody decides to disagree with you, you belittle them, insult them, and refuse to listen to any argument that disagrees with you. When you're pointed out on your bullshit, you simply refuse to acknowledge it, like with the Peter Gotti thread. That's why, in 30 pages of arguing, we got nowhere.
You couldn't provide any legitimate proof that the Buffalo crime family is still alive, and I provided overwhelming evidence from numerous sources. Now that there is one sliver of vague evidence to prove your point, you act as if you're vindicated.

In fact, the idea that one vague quote can have you thinking that you're vindicated just proves how weak your argument is from the beginning. Let's look at the breakdown of who says what about Buffalo:

Who believes the Buffalo crime family is definitively active:
A couple of internet posters.

Who believes the Buffalo crime family is potentially active, or has been potentially active within the decade
Peter Edwards, a Canadian-based crime reporter/

Who believes the Buffalo crime family is dead, extinct, defunct
Buffalo News crime reporter and investigator Dan Herbeck
Buffalo born-and-raised federal prosecutor Lee Coppola, who has been a source of information on the Buffalo mob for decades.
Head of the Buffalo FBI Office, Adam S. Cohen.
Former union executive and Buffalo turncoat Ronald Fino.
The Justice Department
Buffalo OC FBI agent Andrew Goralski
Acclaimed mob historian Scott Deitche, who has written over six books on the Mafia nationwide.

So let's here more about how vindicated you are, huh Rooster?