Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
The negative stories about Gotti Jr. are legion. The details are escaping me ATM, I'll look into it later, but didn't he have a civilian murdered in the 80's?

There are loads of stories about him and his friends ganging on civilians, too; harassing women.

Don't feel too bad for the half dozen years he did in prison, either.

The fact he lives in a mansion despite not working an honest day in the life and gets to portray himself as an intellectual on TV despite being close to retarded more than makes up for it.

True. Junior definetly wasn’t a good kid. Notice how he ducked the silver fox incident. I’m surprised he admitted that he assaulted someone who was just asking to buy him a a drink. However I still believed he was more involved in Daniel Silva’s death and than he admitted. Also he had some involvement in Curtis sliwas shooting(I mean his boys committed that crime lol). That’s why I don’t feel bad for him having to go to trial. I mean he was the boss who committed crimes so that’s part of the game. Yes it’s still good that he voluntarily wanted to leave the life but I don’t feel bad for him

Last edited by JCrusher; 06/11/18 02:24 PM.