Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by JCrusher
Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by JCrusher
[quote=jace]I have not seen it yet, but it sounds god from what I am reading on here. Angel Gotti's story of Favara and his loud parties soon after killing her brother were backed up by other residents of the neighborhood. The tapes of Gotti and his grandson were never supposed to be released, but the feds did it although it was illegal to do so. Typical of them. The reason he was angry about his grandson wanting to be a baseball player was not the sport itself, but the rampart steroid use in it, as was pointed out earlier.

No it was never backed up by neighbors

They did interviews backing it up, you are just attacking any information on the show that you don't want out there. Get real. Unless you lived on that block in that time period you would have no way of contradicting what 2 family members have said on the show. Favara sounds like he was an obnoxious person. He should never have been killed, but let's stick to facts.

Not really, i have read pretty much everything on that incident. You seem to get offended if god forbid anyone is critical of gotti

Your last senate is totally untrue. I really post unless I see something I think is worth commenting on, and I just said favor should not have been killed. I also said to you and everyone on here that Gotti should not be admired. You on the other hand are reviewing this show the same way Kathy Griffin would review a documentary on Donald Trump.

i hate kathy griffin so thats not true. I dont claim to know everything about gotti but i know quite a bit over the years. Where is your proof that favara was a heartless individual? Most people agree it was just a tragic accident. Hell even Junior said he liked the favara family and it was just an accident