Originally Posted by BlackFamily

Thanks for the indepth info. Which barrio in North California have the most ties to Nuestra Familia?

I don’t know much about Northern California gangs. So I can’t speak on that. But on the subject of gang beefs being ended, the big rumor right now is that there’s a peace treaty going on between Nortenos and Surenos within many California prisons. I’ve been hearing rumors that this has been in the works for years with higher ups being interested in ending the rivalry and merging together. Of course to the average low level gang member this is still unthinkable and many are still in denial about it but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s true. How long this supposed peace treaty in prison lasts is hard to say. I can’t imagine it all becoming one organization just due to the identities and structures in each side being so ingrained. And I’d be curious to see what the Northern side is willing to agree to. Being that the North has been allied with the Black inmates for so long, do they suddenly stab them in the back and side with the South in prison riots? Well I guess it’s still too early to tell but this is what I’m hearing from people that recently got released from the system.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 06/09/18 04:30 PM.