Yeah, I've met and know people who are associated with Russian OC groups in Latvia. I have friends who are doing time in prison and are living by Vory V Zakone ideology(you can call them a prison gang if you want). I know few people from Denmark when I used to live there, from Arab gangs(Black Army, Loyal to Family) and also people associated with Bandidos MC there. Hells Angels for example in Denmark have their support group/gang called AK86, which works for them to solve conflicts with other gangs. Many members of AK86 later are later recruited to Hells Angels.

I was mainly theorizing about it, but as I don't know the situation there - I'm not saying my theory is true. The main idea of my statement was due to the connection between La Eme and how they put managed to gain control over gangs in Southern California, by simply stating that sooner or later their gang members or relatives of them will end up in prison and will need protection.
As they are Mexican, there is a big chance they have connections to Mexican Drug Cartels. Such as the Tijuana Cartel used a gang from Logan Heights to murder El Chapo, the plot failed in result some priest was killed(yeah it happened in Mexico). So, why wouldn't a Cartel use a local US gang for solving their beef if it has happened in the past?

[/quote]

That's primary La Eme connections back to the hispanic barrios of L.A. aka Surenos and Nuestra Familia does the same with Nortenos in North California. The obvious theme is that Mexican cartels reach out to the hispanic community in the U.S for different occasions. It won't mainly be the case like Logan Heights.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb