Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa
Originally Posted by The_Rooster
@ Homers, because he has no idea what hes talking about. Just sweeping statements that possibly someone might believeas the facts.

Let me know if you've got any more concerns, Rooster. In the meantime, do you have anything to add to this conversation? Any speculations and insights? If not, leave this thread, because one of the things that makes me not want to post on GBB is because I know that you'll always chime in just to flame and start arguments.

NickyfromTampa and The_Rooster, are you two married (to each other)? You sure act as a married couple, fighting all the time. It's getting ridiculous between the both of you. Neither will admit to this pissing contest you have and it's becoming old and quite frankly boring already... Until the Board management can decide on how to handle this sandbox act in an equitable manner the two of you are to ignore each other here in public on the boards. If you both can't act as adults you'll both be treated as children. One word of warning - do NOT start pointing fingers at each other now and claim the other one of you started it.