Originally Posted by The_Rooster
@ Homers, because he has no idea what hes talking about. Just sweeping statements that possibly someone might believeas the facts.

As I said earlier, my information on Wild Bill's crew and personality is from Larry Mazza's book, 'The Life,' which is a great read if anyone is interested. Mazza recalls many instances of visiting Cutolo's social club where dozens and dozens of young crew members hang out like an entourage, and talks about how Cutolo didn't care who was around him, as long as he had a crowd. I think Mazza accused the Iannaci Bros. of being crackheads, and they were some of Cutolo's top guys, for instance. This is similar to the Scarpa crew in the sense that there were many young, drug-addled, violent guys looking to make a name for themselves.

Let me know if you've got any more concerns, Rooster. In the meantime, do you have anything to add to this conversation? Any speculations and insights? If not, leave this thread, because one of the things that makes me not want to post on GBB is because I know that you'll always chime in just to flame and start arguments.

Last edited by NickyfromTampa; 06/09/18 02:41 AM.