Originally Posted by doggystyle
Originally Posted by Ciment
Yes, the Ndrangheta is their biggest customers especially when they control 80% of Europe's cocaine not to mention many other countries that they operate in and I also read months ago that one of the Ndrangheta clan boss's son had married a Colombian cartel boss's daughter.
The Ndrangheta have been known to do business with the Mexican's also. They would be the logical choice.

Yeah but it dont much sense that Ndrangheta would fee every Cartel for each shipment. I mean do they really have that power to do that, they dont control the coke in South America. I was thinking more of Sinaloa Cartel or something like that.

I here what your saying but the Mexican cartels are so busy fighting each other I can't see them having the logistics & sophistication that the Ndrangheta have. But then again I would of liked to have read the Gratteri statement to see in what context he meant when he said that.
Maybe it might be a Mexican cartel charging a fee to get the drugs in and out of the US. But if Gratteri was referring to it in a global context then my bet would be the Ndrangheta.