I acknowledge that there are bad cops out there but their in a minority. Most cops do their job right. This NFL thing is a political stunt by the left. Main stream media, liberal politicians and Hollywood are complicit. They act as one and many times condemn the officer(s) guilty before the trial even begins. The democratic party wants to hang on to the black/hispanic vote and what better way is to convince them that the republicans are bad people that want to persecute minorities.

When I get stopped by police I shut my car motor before I get told, put my wallet on the dash board and both my hands are on the steering wheel in plain view of the officer. I am polite and control my emotions even though deep inside I would like to give them my opinion.
I have trained both my sons to do the same if ever they get stopped. Is this so hard to do ?

I have encounter bad cops in my younger days, I was arrested a number of times,hit, threaten, one enjoyed hitting me with a phone book during interrogation. Some even tried to pin a false charge on me but I prevailed.
I didn't grow up to hate them all or play the victim card.
People should focus on the bad ones rather than paint all cops as bad.

Last edited by Ciment; 06/07/18 08:07 AM.